View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 10:13 AM   #423
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Someone made a deal with Polk's agent there.

NOBODY has Polk as a 1st round pick. I typically see him in the 3rd round. No, he didn't 'rise up draft boards' like that.

That's NFL Draft Twitter's seedy underbelly. At best, that guy wanted to 'discuss the player' but more likely someone fed him intel on something else to get his guy "in the first round conversation" in the final weeks leading up to the draft.

When you realize how full of shit most of these guys are, nonsense like Polk in the first round starts to make more sense.
It's a Schraegs mock. He's not a high level football analyst he's an elbow rubber. All of this is bullshit being fed. It wouldn't surprise me if Veach himself said Polk because he's a completely different type of player from what he wants in R1. I like Polk the player though. I didn't read the mock, but if Veach made that pick I would trust it he's earned that. It could be a complete over correction from the dropped balls last year and they want the guy who doesn't drop shit.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.