View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 09:22 AM   #408
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
They'd better love the player because it's going to cost a 1st and 2nd this year plus another 1st. Shit...maybe more.
I'd pay that for Nabers.

But he won't be there. I doubt he gets past 7 if he even falls THAT far. In the lunatic event that 4 QBs go in the top 5, you have MHJ, Alt and then Nabers as the next 3 off the board in some order.

But if we could get him for something similar to the Mahomes Package, I'd do it. I think Nabers is going to be a superstar.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.