View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 07:41 PM   #661
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I am simply responding to the video where you claimed he wasn't "remotely close" to killing anyone. Are you serious about that? Do you really think within 5-10 seconds of that interaction he couldn't have had a let's say 5-10% chance of killing someone versus the normal 0.001% chance of killing someone in the lane next to you?

We're talking about probabilities. Anyone can die in a traffic accident. He raised that possibility by leaps and bounds. I am well aware it didn't end up in a fatality, and I don't think he shouldn't be punished as if it did or almost did. But I also think it's absurd to ignore what happened.

If you drive drunk and no one dies, is it totally fine that you just drove drunk? Because kids will be kids and no one suffered the consequences even if you were pulled over by the police?
And if the drunk driver caused an accident, he better not leave the scene. Because leaving the scene is more egregious than driving drunk and causing the accident in the first place apparently.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.