View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 06:58 PM   #193
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
This is the most logical conclusion I can wrap my head around as well. The PGA has just done such a piss poor job from the start of all of this they somewhat deserve it.
It's the conclusion that would have happened had Monahan and the tour been willing to negotiate with the Saudis to begin with. Tennis has learned from their mistake and is going to accept their funding.

Quote:
But GMAB to those who say watching LIV events are better than the top 15 or so PGA events. Its a silly format, no one likes the 54 hole deal and the team idea falls flat IMO.
Well over half the PGAT events at this point in this era are comprised of joke fields with very few top 50 players. You're damn right I'll be watching LIV events over at least those events.

And I can't say I'm bothered by the 54 hole thing. Who with a job even watches golf on Thursday or Friday as it is?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.