View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:24 PM   #540
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Galileo steps out to the podium.

"I can calculate the distance that our next pick can be to blot out the sun, and it's further away than you think. He's a large mass who produces his own gravity."

The Cincinnati Bengals select Walter Rouse, OT, Oklahoma.

"And now let me tell you about Bora Bora.

Located halfway between Australia and South America, Bora Bora is part of French Polynesia, more specifically in the Society Islands. Contrary to occasional confusion, Bora Bora is NOT located in Tahiti, but is a bit northwest of Tahiti. First settled in the 3rd century, it was found by Europeans in 1722.

The record low temperature for Bora Bora in recorded history is 64 degrees, and the record high is 97 degrees. The average temperature is roughly 82 degrees. Bring your swimsuit.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind visiting there.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.