View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 03:22 PM   #388
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
For Nabers or Odunze to fall, that likely means that an OT run has taken place, no?

So if we're at #9, it would be a choice between the remaining big 3 WRs OR the (3rd?4th?) OT, correct?

Perhaps I'm being a little stupid here, but would it make sense to just try and pull the trigger to #9 today and secure it, ahead of the draft, if we're confident that there will be 1-3 guys we want available at that spot?

What if we're at #9 and all the sudden MHJ has slipped to #6? What's a little extra gravy for 3 more spots at that point?
I think it hinges on a trade up for McCarthy. If 4 QBs, 1 OT, 2 WRs, and 1 defensive player goes, one of the big three WRs falls to nine. I would also trade to 9 for pick of the tackle litter.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.