View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 06:13 PM   #18090
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
To be fair, stews always look like shit but taste nice. The meat is pork of some variety, was okay but the gravy was good which is what counts. The hair is my parker coat.

My stews don't look like shit. But whatever. I can't remember the last time I had pork stew. May have to put one together soon, see what I might be missing.

Don't know what a parker coat is. What it looks like is you chopped the ponytail off some blonde HS cheerleader and tossed it on the table, lol.

What kind of bread is that roll?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.