View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 03:58 PM   #1218
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Do they? How?

I've never watched a September game and been like "****! I wish it was raining or freezing!" And I get just as much enjoyment in great weather games and dome games as I do cold weather games. Maybe even more cause teams can play to their fullest potential.
I will never understand people wanting their team to win, but wanting the weather to make them play below their potential, because some caveman part of their brain thinks losing digits to frostbite makes them real men.

Imagine, having a penis so tiny that you need your football team to play "in the elements" to make you feel like a man. Pathetic.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote