Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 07:28 AM   #2596
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, you just don't know how to quote a post correctly so I was trying to fix it in an edit before finishing my post. You had your chance to show me where I, or anybody else, argued against Franklin having a 2nd round grade, and all you found was me telling you were making an irrelevant point playing Captain Hindsight.

Thanks for proving for the millionth time that you're a ****ing liar. Not a single person told you you were "crazy" for having Franklin in the 2nd round.

I've been here since 2007 and never once put somebody on ignore. You're about to be the first.
CP life is better.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote