View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 11:15 PM   #18073
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I know I'm a goddamned heathen, but that's how I like bacon. I just can't get enough.

Yeah, sometimes I like them a little burnt as well. But what I do is buy a couple packs of bacon and parbake them all off at the same time. Then I store them in the fridge, and whenever I want bacon I just grab a couple strips and they finish cooking in about a minute flat. But every once in a while, a few will somehow cook faster than the others and I usually eat those to make sure the bacon is safe to eat.

Anyway, I parbake them so I can heat them back up without burning them black, lol.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote