View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 11:09 PM   #18070
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
yeah, the first time I tried it that's pretty much what happened.

But the other day I read a recipe that said if you clarified the bacon grease (removed the solids) it would behave more like clarified butter or cooking oil so as not to burn so easily, so I'm giving that a try tonight.

I also have a few slices of bacon I kind of overcooked (extra crispy) so I'm going to whack those down to a powder in the mini-food processor and sprinkle that over the popcorn when it's done popping.
I know I'm a goddamned heathen, but that's how I like bacon. I just can't get enough.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.