Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 12:51 PM   #2580
Andy Reid Supporter

The big question we should be asking ourselves is how much disparity is there between the late 1st rd WR’s like McConkey, Franklin and Worthy and guys like Tez Walker?

Bc Tez Walker is a guy with high upside that was a weapon in college and could be really high potential here. He’s not my favorite but he’s undoubtedly a high ceiling player who could win the way DK Metcalf does downfield.

And for the life of me I don’t get the 3rd rd grade for Jalen McMillan. That guy is ****ing good. He’s a football player who knows how to get open. He knows how to vary routes and he knows how to find the open space.

Don’t care that he ran a 4.47. Tank Dell ran a 4.49 and had the same skills and the guy was amazing last year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote