View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 07:34 AM   #370
MVP

Guys, I have a new draft crush and his name is Rome Odunze. Worth the move up. Ultra safe guy who would slay in our offense. In a lot of ways, his game actually reminds me of Travis Kelce - crazy but hear me out.
He is so good at understanding what the defense is doing and finding little soft spots in zone coverage.
He often sucks the whole defense towards him creating space for other players.
He finds a way to fight through contact to get to the ball.
Excellent at being a QB friendly target, working back to Penix when the play breaks down, and often has a good sense of when that is happening, even before route development.
Excellent at tracking and adjusting to the throw.
Good at catching the ball and picking his way through the defense.
Ultra competitive, hard-working, smart kid.

What I worry about: Can you please just attack the ball with your hands? Lets a lot of balls get into his body.
Can we resolve the juggling catches? I worry about that, especially with a larger NFL ball.
He is probably not running by anyone at the NFL level.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.