View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:48 AM   #363
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It's likely the Bucs or Packers if we do.

I don't know why you're so certain that the Packers won't trade back simply because they have 11 picks, yet you are also so sure that the Cardinals, with their 11 picks, trade back from 4 and miss out on an elite talent. Makes zero sense. It makes more sense for the Pakcers to trade back considering their needs are low valued positions.
Packers have had a myriad of early draft picks in back-to-back years now. Feels like they will probably move up. And why wouldn’t they?

I get the hype about MHJ but the Cardinals were rumored to want an absolute haul for 4. They won’t get three 1’s but could probably get two 1’s and a 2nd at base value to build up their team so I get it.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.