View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 04:06 AM   #3793
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Looking at the remainder of 2024 to be honest I haven't seen a single game I have much interest in. Looks to be one of the worst years for gaming content I can remember, most of the games graphically look like from the early 2000's and nothing that is very interesting. I'm hopeful for some surprises but it looks bad.
Looks to me like a year to finish what I haven't had a chance to yet.

I need to finish the most recent Dragon Quest game. I need to finally play through Fallout 4 (still haven't beaten that despite starting it 4 different times.) At some point this year I'd like to run through FFX as I haven't played it it over 10 years. I need to finish or get as close to it as possible with Valheim (I adore that one.)

That and it looks like my downstairs might finally be empty for the first time in 4 years. Time to remodel and fix everything down there. Probably be exploring tankless water heaters and the back end of Valheim at the same time...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote