Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 01:16 PM   #4861
Hockey Town

Punk has basically shit on AEW for 18 months.

From the All out 2022 post show press conference onwards, and I mean you could even go as far back as him burying Hangman on TV before that, to Wrestlemania 2024 he's taken every chance he could get to insult, belittle and smear the company. He's leaked stories, he's buried AEW talent and management in on air promos, off air promos for the fans in attendance, in print interviews, on his social media, on podcast interviews and most infamously of all in press conferences. He's lied and distorted the truth over and over to make AEW look bad and make him look good.

Him taking the opportunity to mock Will Ospreay, a guy who has done nothing to CM Punk and I'm unsure if they've ever even spoke to one another, for his ALL IN tattoo on some post wrestlemania show with The Miz confirmed for me that it didn't matter how often AEW tried to ignore him and move on he was never going to stop.

So yeah airing the footage is pretty petty and I don't know if it will do much in terms of long term ratings or buyrates. But I understand Tony Khan and AEW wanting to fight back and if the footage shows Punk was talking total shit again and it's embarrassing for him then good. I want to see that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote