Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 03:00 PM   #191
MVP

I think the fanbase is so caught up on the need at WR that we understate the importance of an LT. It's one of the most critical positions on the team and one of the most difficult to adequately fill, especially long-term. I fully support a move-up for an LT all day over worrying about WRs. I would not be exaggerating if I said that I don't care if Veach waits until round 3 to address WR if it means getting an LT.

Now, that doesn't mean I support reaching or chancing it on an LT if we stay at 32 and bypass better talent at another position, which is likely to be WR or CB in this draft.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote