View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 12:21 PM   #3387
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Dolphins got worse too. They lost Van Ginkel and their Chubb/Phillips have horrible injuries. Bringing in old has beens like Shaq Barrett and Jordan Poyer won’t change that. Might as well bring in Frank Clark too.

Their defenders also didn’t want to work per reports. It’s a lazy team dude. They are frauds.

And ffs the Patriots? They aren’t winning the division with a rookie QB starting all over. Come on man
You know who else's defense is going to be much worse? The ****ing Bills. At least the Dolphins are absolutely loaded offensively, which is why I won't count them out.

Like I said, I think the Jets win that division anyways. I don't know why we're going back and forth about the Dolphins, other than me pointing out that they are still a threat.

I never said the Patriots were winning the division. I said the division will be tougher because they aren't trotting out Mac Jones, and the Jets aren't trotting out Zach Wilson.

Ever since you claimed I lack reading comprehension, all you've done is show that it's in fact you who does.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote