View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 11:43 AM   #3381
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Phillips had an Achilles injury and Chubb had a torn ACL in January. They probably won’t be anywhere near what they were next season.

And again Tua is an Alex Smith level QB. He’s not better than Josh Allen.

I could buy the Jets but again they are a dumpster fire internally and Rodgers didn’t even know if he wanted to play anymore.

Their roster is really good but I don’t trust them at all. Need to see them prove it
Shaquill Barrett is still better than the guys they had to pick up off the street in January.

Their offense should also be even better with Achane in year 2, and they're probably adding Beckham as well.

I'm not even saying the Dolphins are the team, but they were very close last year, and the division is going to be much tougher when the other 2 teams aren't trotting out ****ing Zach Wilson and Mac Jones every week.

That's the point. The Bills got significantly worse, after barely winning the division last year, and now things will absolutely get harder.

And all of this is assuming that Allen doesn't finally get a significant injury when he's surely going to have to use his legs as much as he ever has.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.