View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 11:17 AM   #3378
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You just made my point for me. The Bills were just like us last year in the fact that that was their weakest team and the best time for their division to get them.

You name all these has beens without context.

Micah Hyde had a serious neck injury and last year he was done. Jordan Poyer was washed. Tre’Davious White was clearly not the same player and Von Miller was also irrelevant and washed not getting a single sack last year.

Hell they played Miami in Miami for the division where Milano was out, White was out, Von was out, Gabe Davis barely played, Hyde and Poyer were washed and the gameplan was to ignore Diggs in order to run the ball. All that and the Dolphins still lost

The Dolphins are frauds. The Jets might overtake them but again I do not trust them
Let's pretend like the Dolphins weren't depleted with injuries by the end of the season, specifically on the defensive side of the ball.

They lost Chubb AND Phillips for example, both of their pass rushers. Their defense wasn't even remotely close to what it was mid season.

And that was the only team in the division without an absolute turd at QB. The Jets and the Pats will 100% be better at QB this year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.