View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 11:13 AM   #3377
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I could easily see the Jets or Dolphins winning that division next year.

You act like the Bills weren't a Kadarius Toney lining up correctly away from missing the playoffs last year with a much better roster.

Again, they barely won it last year, now the Jets and Pats will surely be much more competitive with improved QB play (only way to go is up).
You just made my point for me. The Bills were just like us last year in the fact that that was their weakest team and the best time for their division to get them.

You name all these has beens without context.

Micah Hyde had a serious neck injury and last year he was done. Jordan Poyer was washed. Tre’Davious White was clearly not the same player and Von Miller was also irrelevant and washed not getting a single sack last year.

Hell they played Miami in Miami for the division where Milano was out, White was out, Von was benched, Gabe Davis barely played, Hyde and Poyer were washed and the gameplan was to ignore Diggs in order to run the ball. All that and the Dolphins still lost

The Dolphins are frauds. The Jets might overtake them but again I do not trust them

Last edited by RunKC; 04-09-2024 at 11:18 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.