Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 01:24 PM   #2469
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Does Keon Coleman have a chance to slide to us?

I think he or Kinsley have a really good chance to be the pick at 32 if we don’t move up or down too much.
I think there's more than a good chance he's there for us. I kind of have Carolina at 33 as a good fit for him. I question if he's a best fit in this particular offense. We move our guys around a lot and exchange their roles as well. If we didn't do that, I'd probably be higher on guys like him and Mitchell. I just don't see them as particularly great fits here. That doesn't mean they won't be good or even great WRs though. Both could end up spectacular.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote