View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 01:04 PM   #120
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Kauffman is beautiful. It gets overshadowed a bit because in KC we have Arrowhead as a comparison point, but it's pretty incredible. I understand downtown as a better location because of impact to the surrounding community, but I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we build a new stadium and it is anywhere near the Kauffman experience.

Again, like Arrowhead, Kauffman shows no signs of needing replacement when you attend. Feels like everything has been upgraded and kept up-to-date. I guess we just have to trust that the concrete is about to disintegrate even though it looks fine to us laypeople.
See my idea....Keep Kauffman open as a revenue stream and a new practice facility!

Can update with screens everywhere and charge very minimal for attendance to view games LIVE. Also have open food/drink vendors for revenue like a normal game.

I think a lot of people/families would come have the tailgate experience and then pile into Kauffman to watch the game live on a jumbotron.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.