View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 09:14 AM   #82
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't see how Jackson Countians will ever trust Shyster Sherman after all his dirty tricks trying to get this passed. He may move them or sell the team. I'd be all for that dudes a turd and have always been.
In all honesty, I don't think he is, I think his strength is oil and gas, not real estate development, marketing, and PR. I think he was burned by consulting firms he relied on, who were in way too deep as they started the feasibility studies likely before he bought the team. The official process started in an economic boom, and when the economy soured, they couldn't/wouldn't correct the course. Not excusing their poor performance, but I don't think doing "business as usual" on tax projects (that have always passed) makes someone an evil POS
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.