View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:48 AM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Agree with DJ. They need a roof and this year made that abundantly clear. Fans having amputations is clearly not ideal. It’s not “football conditions”.

I’ve been to Arrowhead in rainy cold games and it’s honestly not fun. It’s not a fun experience for the price and the football isn’t as quality as it could be. I’m fine with warm games and snow games like the Colts 2018 playoff game being open. That’s fun. That’s football. But not -20 degree games like the Dolphins playoff game.

This helps fan experience and Clark gets a SB which will undoubtedly help Kansas City.

I’d love to have a retractable roof like the one in Toronto.

That's a cool design.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote