View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:47 AM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
This is what the Chiefs asked for. VIP parking lot & entry, End Zone Suites, and more parking lot at the cost of what, $800 million?
Obv. I am not a tax payer in the district, but the plan consisted a bunch of shit for the VIPs. More luxury suites and VIP entrances. Those are things that do not go into the revenue sharing, IIRC. Were I a taxpayer in the district, I would be spitting mad that Clark wanted me to foot the bill so he can put more money directly into his pocket and not improve the experience for the other 79,950 fans.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote