View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:29 AM   #64
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I am only going by what the Chiefs themselves have asked for. I don't personally know anything about it. All around the world we see structures that stand for 100+ years, so it's not like some crazy pie in the sky idea. Lambeau is like 15 years older than Arrowhead and I haven't heard anything about them making a switch.
This is what the Chiefs asked for. VIP parking lot & entry, End Zone Suites, and more parking lot at the cost of what, $800 million?

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
People were so underwhelmed by these plans. I’m shocked that this is the best they could come up with. I think this really helped the no vote. It doesn’t enhance the game day experience for 95% of fans.

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.