View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:11 AM   #58
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Nostalgia and all.....man I hate to see Arrowhead go. It's just been such a big part of all of our lives.

But that's just probably the way things go and its inevitable. That being the case, you've gotta get somewhere closer to actual business than where they are. That area isn't going to ever develop, so don't try.

The west bottoms are an interesting idea, but I would imagine a billion dollars ain't touching it down there.

I've not seen anyone talk about it, but the northland has really seemed to explode my last couple trips up there, so maybe somewhere that way?

The Legends area doesn't do it for me. I know there's shit out there, but it seems like its kinda peaked....maybe I'm off on that.
I'm a northland kid (grew up in Parkville) and yeah, it's gone off up there.

Probably plenty of space out by the new airport still. Maybe near Tiffany Springs Park or Platte Purchase? Quite a bit of available land out there around 435 as well, though I'm not sure how much of it is capable of being readily developed into that immense a plan. I mean you're talking about 400 acres pretty easily.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.