View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:33 PM   #13965
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Today was sure a swing. I took a look this morning and we were up notably, and then I looked at the end of the day and the village was smoking ruins with bodies strewn in the street.
I was talking to a guy at work at 8:30, I told him that if the day went like it looked like it was going then it would be a good day in the market. I sold a few $528 SPY calls I had been holding since the day before and I was pretty green. Closed my app, and went about my workday.

Checked back later in the day and immediately stopped wishing I held those calls or I would have had a worse day. WTF happened?
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli