View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:16 PM   #13964
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I've had a lot of **** ups in the options market but today I finally settled for tripling my money with AMZN call options that I bought yesterday and sold today as it closed in on it's high. I usually get greedy and not only lose all my profit but my original investment.

Had 25 of the $182.50 calls that expire this Friday with a cost basis of $76.63 (.76) and sold for $247 (2.47)

Tomorrow there could be a big move after the jobs report at 8:30am Eastern time.

Looking at the QQQ options.

Bought some more BDN REIT for dividends. Over 15% yield. Dividend was recently cut so I think it's safe for the short term.
Good on you. I was going to sell come covered puts awhile back, but I just put the cash in the market.

I've had 50 or so shares of BDN for awhile. I had to shut the DRIP off because the price keeps getting whipped like a rented mule. That's why the dividend yield is so high. Might be a good time to get in... I mean the price can't (shouldn't) go negative.

EDIT: Hogfarmer's MAIN stock for dividends has performed really well for me. Some of it may have been the bounceback after the banking scare, but it was a really good performer for me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.