View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:06 PM   #13962
Politically Incorrect

I've had a lot of **** ups in the options market but today I finally settled for tripling my money with AMZN call options that I bought yesterday and sold today as it closed in on it's high. I usually get greedy and not only lose all my profit but my original investment.

Had 25 of the $182.50 calls that expire this Friday with a cost basis of $76.63 (.76) and sold for $247 (2.47)

Tomorrow there could be a big move after the jobs report at 8:30am Eastern time.

Looking at the QQQ options.

Bought some more BDN REIT for dividends. Over 15% yield. Dividend was recently cut so I think it's safe for the short term.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.