View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 06:00 PM   #1167
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I don't exactly feel that's fair to the people of Jackson County. It felt like the Royals are the one that earned the 16-point loss with their terrible, wishy-washy plan, not the Chiefs. And this whole time it's kind of felt like the Chiefs are piggybacking on this vote just because they share Truman Sports Complex with the Royals. Taking that into account, to hear the Chiefs are allegedly taking a serious look at other options....it just feels a little chickenshit on their part to me. If it were the Chiefs alone approaching Jackson County voters, I feel safe saying the vote would have passed in their favor comfortably.

But I'm in total agreement over the area out there. Super convenient for tailgating and getting in and out, but there is ****all around the area. Hell, I've heard people whispering that eminent domain could be potentially on the table for the Crossroads area for the new stadium, why not use it around Truman if that's the plan and build it up the way you want? Very little of this makes sense, really.
Possibly? But look at the thread here talking about all the plans for Arrowhead. People hated it. Maybe not as much as they hated the Royals' plans, but still. Could it have passed with just that? Tough to say, but I'm skeptical.

The issue, as I see it, is that the Chiefs are almost certainly NOT going to just put it back on the ballot as-is but without the Royals. At the same time, the designs they came up with make it pretty clear that either 1) they don't want to be at Arrowhead and half-assed it as a result or 2) they are having trouble coming up with more they can do with it that would make a substantive difference. Neither of those scenarios suggests to me that Arrowhead is their main priority for a next step.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote