View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 05:46 PM   #1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I don't exactly feel that's fair to the people of Jackson County. It felt like the Royals are the one that earned the 16-point loss with their terrible, wishy-washy plan, not the Chiefs. And this whole time it's kind of felt like the Chiefs are piggybacking on this vote just because they share Truman Sports Complex with the Royals. Taking that into account, to hear the Chiefs are allegedly taking a serious look at other options....it just feels a little chickenshit on their part to me. If it were the Chiefs alone approaching Jackson County voters, I feel safe saying the vote would have passed in their favor comfortably.

But I'm in total agreement over the area out there. Super convenient for tailgating and getting in and out, but there is ****all around the area. Hell, I've heard people whispering that eminent domain could be potentially on the table for the Crossroads area for the new stadium, why not use it around Truman if that's the plan and build it up the way you want? Very little of this makes sense, really.
I mean I don't know the whole reason but it makes sense it went this way because there was an existing tax that fed money to both teams. Seems to me they thought teaming up and trying to sell it as extending the current tax and people would go for that over creating new taxes that are more expensive.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote