View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 05:39 PM   #1159
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Hell no to the roof. Seeing my team playing in Super Bowls is all I care about. I'm not going either way so host them wherever.
I wonder if people here who claim they want a dome have ever been to a game in a dome.

I’ve been to the Dome in St Louis and JerryWorld. They suck. They’re big and fancy but watching football indoors is horrible. The lighting and sound is strange and everything feels “off”

Football just looks better played outdoors.

I couldn’t care less about the temperature aspect. It’s an advantage for us on the field and if you can’t stand to go to a game that’s below freezing then stay home and watch it on television.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.