View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM   #18
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Just a random question.

Every morning, when I get to work, I open Outlook, our accounting/matter manager software and the internet. Google is my home page. I always have Casenet, MO Secretary of State, personal email, Facebook and Chiefsplanet open.

Is Chiefsplanet on your list of "must have open" tabs?

On Work computer (Workday, Service Now, JIRA, default search is Bing for SQL, SSIS, XML/XSLT searches)

Non Work computer, chiefsplanet, Twitter, facebook, Youtube, bank, google sheets, credit Karma, Amazon, rumble, Ace of Spades HQ... (one or more of the above open at any one time, not all open all the time)
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.