Thread: Football Diggs traded to Texans
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 10:04 PM   #241
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I didn't say it was. And that's why I said they'd probably win the division in dominating fashion; there's not a lot of competition down there.

But they beat some decent teams last year including an utter beatdown of CLE in the playoffs, completely carving up that no.1 defense.

Obviously we'll see if they can come back and be a little more consistent, and they have to integrate all the new pieces yada yada yada . . . but they have the foundation of a pretty talented team.

Hell, they came within a hairsbreadth of beating KC in OT a couple seasons ago, and in D. Ryan's rookie season as HC, without Stroud (freaking Davis Mills/Jeff Driskel for god's sake) or all the new weapons on both sides of the ball.

And that was the year the Chiefs had "the BEST offense in the league!!!!"

They've been ascending the AFC ranks for a couple seasons now and I won't be surprised if they're one of the top seeds in the AFC come the playoffs.
Texans coach in 2022 was Lovie Smith, not Demeco Ryans. The Chiefs seem to play "up" or "down" based on the quality of the opponent. If they play the Texans this season, it will probably be a close game. It's the Cardiac Chiefs. Pretty much every game seems to be close with them.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.