Thread: Football Diggs traded to Texans
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 02:13 PM   #204
In Search of a Life

Your ability to be a complete dumbass when you want to be is impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The Bills are going to have to run Allen so much next season that it might finally be time for a significant injury.
Quote:
I'm not overselling Davis. I simply said that he and Diggs have been their 2 best WRs, and even with Shakir who is also good, they still don't have any legit outside WRs now. Shakir and Samuel are better inside. Hell, Kincaid is too.

You keep dodging the original point though.

Again, all I am saying is that Allen will have to use his legs even more. I don't see how that is even debatable.
Quote:
His production was way down for sure, but defenses still had to account for him and double team or put their best corner on him.

Again, it's not even just Diggs. They lost their 2 best WRs from the last few years.

You can pretend that's nothing if you want, but that's just silly. If Samuel and Shakir were our top 2 WRs going into the season, we'd be shitting our pants.

I'm not even saying they can't be good. My original point that you argued against was that Allen is going to have to use his legs a lot. I don't see how you can argue against that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Bills WR’s were so good last year that their new OC changed the gameplan from relying on Diggs and Davis to running the ball and utilizing the backs more and it lead to scoring more points and winning 6 of their last 7 games

The offense really suffered when Gabe Davis and Stefon Diggs were told to **** off huh
Imagine making the exact point that I've been trying to make and throwing it back at me

Oh yea, and running the ball when you have Diggs and Davis is a lot easier than running the ball when you don't have them, but that's another argument.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.