View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 11:04 AM   #13954
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've got a little LUV and it's languished for a long time. I'm debating moving on from it, but haven't found the strength to do so yet. I like their business model.
Exactly why I bought into JetBlue. I don’t like flying or travel in general but everytime I’ve flown JetBlue, I’ve REALLY enjoyed my experience compared to other airlines.

Also, forgive me if I already asked and we discussed this recently, but with HYSA interest rates being so high at the moment, have you dabbled in any of those in lieu of parking that cash in a CD? I’ve been using CapitalOne’s HYSA and getting 4.3%. Admittedly, I could have found others at 5%+ but went with CapOne because of familiarity.

I just wonder what are the pros to going CD over HYSA at a time like this.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.