View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 10:40 AM   #13953
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
No fees at all? That's intriguing. I hate paying fees, and would like some broad market exposure.
many etf have very low fees.

people have different opinions but one of my favorites is VOO with only 0.03% fees. not zero but very close and has historically been one of the best investments long term to just forget about.

I think the total market are great too.

To keep it simple depending on age and portfolio amount 25% each in total market, s&p 500, nasdaq & some other fund you like wouldn't be bad.

lots of ways to skin a cat but you really can't go wrong with zero/low cost s&p, nasdaq and total market funds for simplicity
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote