View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 10:30 AM   #859
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I 100% will go to more games if they move out by Legends. I could avoid renting a car entirely and just hang out in the area all weekend before and after the game. I only go to games every year or two as it is - it's just too much of a pain in the ass to get to Arrowhead on a quick trip.

Whether I'm in the majority or not, I can't say, but I'm confident I'm not completely alone.
You're not and it will absolutely be more convenient for Kansans. The question is: will the tailgate be co-opted (Donovan has clearly stated they need to create more revenue streams), will the atmosphere be the same or even similar, and how much higher will ticket prices be to pay for the shiny new toys? How much will your taxes go up to pay for maintenance, and will it be worth it for a game day experience that nobody believes to be improved? What benefit will Chiefs Nation get?
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.