View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 08:15 AM   #13945
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
What duration are you getting?
I'm shooting for 5 years. I can still find those pretty consistently through Fidelity. The 10 year ones are down to 4.5 or 4.75, which actually is still good if you're retiring and think inflation is headed to 2.9 again. But10 year terms are hard to find.

I've got some shorter term ones as well that are a little higher, but I'd rather get 5 or 10 year. Lesson learned: don't buy JP Morgan CDs. They'll offer high rates and then will call them on you.

These rates probably aren't good for anyone under 55, but they're great for the 60+ crowd.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.