View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 09:39 PM   #634
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
3/8 of cents sales tax could be used on stadiums and locking these teams in for another 40 years, instead if these teams leave your local politicians will encourage the tax to continue and try to pass it for some other project that won't bring in shit for revenue, but will be a feel good money pit.
I don't think that happens though I am almost confident the state will throw in money and the city will side step the county and get the Royals in the Crossroads. They won't see the ballot again.

Kansas has thrown crazy money at the Chiefs but they finally get to break up with the Royals and likely will get back on the ballot. They can't again for another year. Missouri isn't going to lose 2 NFL teams
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.