View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 09:35 PM   #629
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Gotcha. I thought you were advocating for new. I love Arrowhead so much from going for the first time in the late 70's when we sucked through today. Lots of great memories. Would love to see it improved with some possible roof options, temporary or perm. If the Royals leave, this may be the plan?
Whatever replaces Arrowhead will be sterile, small and full of luxury boxes.

I'm fortunate enough to have watched games in the pre-Herm Edwards Arrowhead and got to witness the 2019 postseason run in person. The latter type of atmosphere isn't ever coming back, and Mahomes will eventually depart and the franchise will probably be back to a level of irrelevance.

Someone will benefit from a franchise being hosted in a postmodern art-inspired domed stadium somewhere in the Kansas City metro but it won't be me, so it's a lot healthier just to accept fate and move on.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.