View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 09:28 PM   #624
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Buddy, I’ve got no problem with your sentiment. I want Arrowhead to remain where it is and am on the same page.

But this guy purporting to be some voice of the people when I’m not sure he’s ever been to Arrowhead more than 3 times is ridiculous. Let the adults like you talk here with authority rather than the guy who stumbled into being a Chiefs fan and has miserable takes 50% of the time. His proselytizing about this and that is absurd.
Gotcha. I thought you were advocating for new. I love Arrowhead so much from going for the first time in the late 70's when we sucked through today. Lots of great memories. Would love to see it improved with some possible roof options, temporary or perm. If the Royals leave, this may be the plan?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.