View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 08:55 PM   #553
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
We need teams, but we don't need any specific teams. I'd support who wants to be here. The Chiefs (hopefully just Donovan's) threat to leave pisses me off. Like Jackson county hasn't given years of support when they sucked as well as when they won. If Royals or Chiefs were to entirely leave the metro new franchises would come in and get local support. Just my opinion, I'm sure some will think it's sacrilege lol.
No league is expanding to KC if the Chiefs and Royals relocate.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote