View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 06:37 PM   #285
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I love the Chiefs. I love the Royals. I want a downtown stadium.

That does not mean I am going to vote for it no matter what. We are talking about billions of dollars here. They get to make their decision based on specific financial information and planning but we are supposed to say yes purely on emotions and vibes?

Bring us a better plan we will vote for it. I don't love the Chiefs enough to agree to some bullshit that is bad for the community I live in.
If it was a vote to build a Krispy Kreme headquarters downtown and they had to bulldoze a homeless shelter to make it happen, you’d vote for it and mule in 100,000 fake ballots to rig the election.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote