Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 03:58 PM   #2383
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
I didn't say he was an elite route runner, but he's a perfectly capable route runner. He's not as stiff as i originally thought. He has good quickness in and out of his breaks and he has more shiftyness than i gave him credit for early on. He has game changing speed, which changes the way defenses have to play coverages and he's an ideal compliment to Rice/Kelce. Him and Brown acting as vertical threats that are ACTUAL threats downfield, unlike MVS and Hardman, who couldn't locate a downfield ball very well.

As far as comparing him to Zay or Addison:

I was a big Zay Flowers guy last year. He was my favorite of the 1st round WR's when a lot of people were telling me he wasn't big enough or that Hyatt was the better pick.

Will Worthy be better than Flowers? Idk, they're different guys. Very different.

The elite vertical difference makers have elite speed combined with elite route running.

That's not Worthy.

Rather have Hollywood and he's already on our team.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.