Thread: Chiefs CEH is back
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 03:39 PM   #82
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Closer to the latter than the former, IMO.

He's made strides there. Especially this season where he largely decided he was just going to turn into a bowling ball. the extra weight helped him as a blocker as well.

He wasn't asked to do a ton of it this season, but I felt like he improved quite a bit there. I can really only think of one instance where he got Mahomes hit; that Chiefs/Patriots game in December.

He's fine in a backup role. I still want to add a speed threat that can make even more of a niche contributor, but at what he'll almost certainly cost (next to nothing) he's a fine guy to have around.
All of this ^

He's a nice cog on the wheel but isn't going to be the primary backup, Veach obviously knows that room needs more sizzle... but Clyde has finally learned how to contribute here
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.