View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 12:13 PM   #155
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I voted Yes.

The Royals might come back with a different plan, but 'better?' Color me skeptical that it will be better when there is more competition than just Jackson County.
Nashville has been thrown around here, so I googled and the first article had a headline "Long on promises and short on details" regarding a new stadium plan... who knows, maybe that suddenly wouldn't matter if the Royals give no shits about moving, but they're either half-baking another proposal for money somewhere else or putting effort towards addressing concerns with their current plan.

I feel like if the latter is completely off the table while they rush to take money from OP or Nashville or wherever, then I'd kind of lean towards '**** 'em', personally.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.