View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 07:14 PM   #638
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Oh oh!

You were super excited to invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth. But the very existence of that world would mean there was no religion as we understand it and there's no reason to believe people wouldn't line up to push the gay button.

I also think in this world where you invented a magic button you chose homosexuality as the choice. Let's not have a kindness or compassion button first.

Or invisibility or flight.
You're ****ing batshit crazy.

It's called a hypothetical, and it was just to make a point, not "invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth".

My actual position is that if I did have a choice, I would obviously choose straight, because there's absolutely no reason to make my child's life any harder than it has to be.

You're so ****ing crazy that you somehow try to spin it as me fantasizing about the ability to do so

Get help.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.